Friday, January 14, 2011

Daorae Korean BBQ @ Melaka Raya

This week Monday I had a sales trip to Melaka with my colleague, Kelly. She is 'Melakan'.
For me, this was an enjoyable trip.
...I knew a new friend, June, an outspoken girl, sister-in-law of Kelly.
...June became our tour guide & driver.
...I traveled many Tamans that I never been.
...They treat me makan, even a Korean BBQ dinner.
BIG thanks to them!!

Korean BBQ restaurant is getting common in Malaysia.
Their price range is quite expensive. Many variety of meats & small side dishes.
Better go in a group of 4-6 persons, so you can order more variety.

I noticed some similar practice from few Korean restaurant that I visited.
They will give you 1-2 free dishes during your meal, e.g. fried fish, steam eggs...
They will give you some free sweets on your leaving.
Their service are good, polite, friendly...
Just food a bit pricey...


All side dishes are free flow. Kim-chi is my favorite.











Korean Seafood Ramen Steamboat
 Pear Juice....they like to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment