Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kin Kin Chilli Pan Mee


Quite some time didn't eat at this shop... 建記辣椒板麵 (Restoran Kin Kin).
Still remember this shop always full of people, have to wait long hours, specially during lunch hours.
This time I went on Saturday for lunch, still able to get table, luck not bad.

This restaurant located at Chow Kit, famous by its Chilli Pan Mee, topped with half-cooked egg, anchovies (ikan bilis), minced pork, and spring onions (which I don't like to eat), then served with soup (sweet and nice taste, I like it).
You MUST eat this Pan Mee with their special made dried chilli, if not, no need to come here and eat.

The mee portion is consider small. So guys, if you can eat more, you may need to consider order 2 bowls at once. Hehe...
Address: 
40 Ground Floor, Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman 1, off Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Chow Kit.

Business Hours:
weekdays 7:30am – 9:00 pm
weekends 7:30am – 4:30pm
Closed on the last Sunday of the month.
I quite hungry when the food came. So when I realize want to take photo, I almost finished the mee already.

This is the fish balls I added on. I always love fish balls.













No comments:

Post a Comment