Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yummy Swedish Food @ IKEA

Sometime when comes to weekends, I would like to do some walking at Mutiara Damansara.
That area got few places I like to go, e.g. the flea market at The Curve, the pet shop at Ikano, and the food court at IKEA.

I think the food court at IKEA is the most favorite food court I like to dine in.
They really have good Swedish dishes, all at very appetizing prices.
So every time visit I won't miss to order my few favorite dishes as follow.

Location: Level 1 (inside IKEA)
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 9am-11pm
Daim Cake - Rich of chocolate taste and nuts. RM5.20
Cold Water Prawn - Sweet prawns and sometime with their eggs inside. My favorites. RM8.90
Gravad Lax - Cold smoked salmon fish. I seldom order because of its small portion. RM10.90
10-piece Meatballs. My dear likes this, but not me. RM10.00
Roasted Spring Chicken - Season special. It smell so nice, made me have to order 1 to try. RM13.90

No comments:

Post a Comment