Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wonderful Dinner


070611 seem was a special day. He took me to dinner at Genji, PJ Hilton. He always said how well was his client treat him at this Japanese Restaurant, but now only got chance to bring me here. It is a nice place, but most important thing is...I love Japanese food!
my view of Genji
When I flipped the menu, I know I have to order what I like to eat, because we definitely won't come here oftenly. So as starter, we have...
Salmon Salad...the sauce so delicious.
That's my main course, favorite unagi, very strong smell, but a bit too "fat" to me.
Unagi Don
Here is his main course, forgot what noodle is that, but the soup very sweet.
XX Noodle
Finally, is a MUST order item, Sashimi. The sashimi here taste sweet and fresh. Their signature sashimi is "Toro", RM50/pc, but we didn't order la. Actually I can't taste the difference so much, so better don't waste it, haha...
Sashimi + Sushi combo
We were so full, this is the best time to have an ice cream as dessert. This ice cream cost me 2 cups of Haagen Dazs, wow...BUT, they forgot to put it in bill, I must be pretty...wahahaha....
Macha Ice Cream + Red Beans
This is not over yet...99 roses as a happy ending for the night. First time receive so much roses, hehe...so have to take more pictures la.
Just for you...

Sweet leh.....
~ Happy Ending ~

No comments:

Post a Comment